Are you an experienced litigation paralegal interested in a permanent, full-time opportunity in San Francisco? We especially want to hear from those with Securities Litigation experience! You will assist with document collection/review/production/management, managing eDiscovery databases, and with federal and state e-filings (including fact checking legal briefs, confirming Bluebook citation, proofreading, and organizing exhibits and appendices). You will also be responsible for trial prep and logistics, legal research, and preparing witness files, exhibits, subpoenas, notices, and deposition summaries. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with superior writing and typing skills.
- 2+ years of relevant litigation paralegal experience in a fast-paced firm; Securities Litigation experience preferred
- BA/BS degree is preferred but not required
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and legal document formatting
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
If you are a qualified litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.