Are you an experienced litigation paralegal with solid discovery and trial prep experience interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in San Francisco, CA? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents and correspondence, including subpoenas, discovery requests, shell discovery responses, pleadings, and more; analyzing and summarizing medical records; trial prep; conducting background and fact investigations; calendaring; maintaining case lists; state and federal court filings; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. This is a very busy and successful firm; the ideal candidate will be a highly organized multi-tasker with high attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of recent complex litigation experience; must have experience with medical records, subpoenas, and all phases of discovery
- Asbestos background is a plus!
- ABA-accredited paralegal certificate
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today or submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records