Special Counsel Dallas is teaming with a Texas based law firm in search of a rockstar paralegal in Dallas, Texas. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a close knit group of attorneys with a busy litigation practice group! The right candidate will be able to think creatively, work indepedently, be detail oriented and organized.
• Obtain, review and analyze documents, including medical records and financial records, tax and employment records, or any other relevant information.
• Provide a medical record chronology.
• Prepare for trial by preparing trial notebooks, exhibits, and witness files.
• Compile evidence and supporting information by searching records, discovery documents, transcripts, libraries, and databases.
• Manage files and documents.
• Coordinate with support services and clients, opposing law firms, and courts
• Calendar and track all discovery and various other deadlines.
• Generate status reports, logs, and indexes.
• Correspond with clients and opposing law firms.
• Research and analysis of case issues, including medical research of facts, medical articles, and expert articles.
• Communication of issues with experts and investigation and analysis of expert qualifications and experience, including prior transcripts, testimony and articles.
5+ years of litigation experience, Texas experience preferred
Bachelor's Degree or Paralegal certificate preferred.
If you are interested in this litigation paralegal position in Dallas, Texas, please apply using the link below!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records