Are you a mid-level litigation support paralegal with prior trial experience? Do you consider yourself a motivated go-getter with the ability to change and adapt to your surroundings? If so, this paralegal position with a prestigious firm in downtown DC may be the perfect next step for you in your career!
Daily responsibilities will involve the following:
- Organizing case material and preparing trial related documents
- Assisting with all stages of discovery
- Preparing court filings from cite-checking to e-filing
- Managing complex claims litigation matters
- Overseeing document review and analysis, preparing document productions, and handling all aspects of case management
- Supporting trial teams with a heavy caseload on an as-needed basis
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Paralegal certificate preferred; not required.
- At least (2+) years of professional experience in a firm’s litigation practice.
- Proficiency in the use of litigation support software and Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated Bluebook and cite-checking abilities.
- Superior attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a firm of leading law professionals! This firm is Metro-accessible and conveniently located downtown. Chosen candidates will be offered a competitive salary along with an attractive benefits package. Apply through the form below to get in contact with a recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled