Special Counsel has a permanent, direct hire Litigation Paralegal job available with a law firm client in the Paramus, New Jersey area. If you are an experienced legal support professional knowledgeable in insurance defense litigation, we would love to see your resume today! Our client is an established, reputable law firm seeking their next successful team member.
Responsibilities will include:
Qualifications and Highlights:
- Providing litigation support to multiple attorneys in busy litigation practice group.
- Managing the discovery process.
- Preparing legal documents such as motions, briefs and correspondence.
- Electronically filing documents with NJ & Federal courts.
- Assist with deposition and trial preparation duties.
- Communicating with clients, courts, opposing counsel, etc.
- Minimum of 5+ years of litigation support experience in a Paralegal role in a law firm environment required.
- In-depth knowledge of insurance defense litigation a must.
- Familiarity with electronic filing with NJ State and Federal courts.
- Solid understanding of local, state and federal rules of procedure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, changing priorities and deadlines.
If you would like to be considered for the Litigation Paralegal job in Paramus, New Jersey, that Special Counsel has available, please email your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.