Special Counsel is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join a leading private financial company. You will focus on providing day-to-day support to members of the Legal Department and the business as a whole.
Responsibilities include supporting litigation attorneys in managing intake and distribution of new matters and mailings, calendaring appropriate deadlines, assisting with preparing and filing pleadings in state and federal courts, arranging court appearances, depositions and mediation, preparing shell discovery responses and calendaring appropriate response dates, and preparing miscellaneous documents.
You will work under supervision of the General Counsel and Associated General Counsel. To be successful in this role, you must be organized, have great attention to detail and maintain a high level of confidentiality. If this sounds like you, we want to here from you!
• Associate degree in Paralegal Studies;
• 3+ years of Litigation experience in law firm or corporate environment;
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills;
• High level of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality;
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records