Special Counsel Austin is partnering with a growing boutique litigation firm in search of a litigation paralegal! The right candidate will have at least 2 years of litigation experience, and is comfortable working at a fast-paced law firm.
· Draft pleadings, discovery motions, and orders
· Prepare documents for production (review for privilege and bates label)
· Edit, format, and finalize various?documents
· Compose transmittal and other?correspondence
· File court documents
· Prepare for trial and arbitration
· Summarize depositions
B.A. and/or paralegal certificate with minimum two years of experience in litigation
Qualified candidates will have excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and timekeeping software
Competitive salary, health, dental, 401K, paid vacation/sick leave, parking stipend
If you are interested in this postion, please apply using the link below!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records