Special Counsel's downtown client is in need of an experienced and knowledgeable litigation secretaries who are highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, professional, reliable, able to efficiently multi-task and can handle a very busy desk. Prioritizing is a must.
Minimum requirements include:
- 3+ years of insurance defense litigation, IP, and commercial litigation experience
- excellent word processing skills
- high level of expertise with Word, Excel, Forms Workflow, Outlook
- familiarity with State and Federal court rules
- ability to schedule and calendaring, with excellent Microsoft skills
- have experience with E-filing in both State and Federal courts
Candidates should be comfortable working with a variety of computer software programs and be capable of quickly learning new ones as needed. Candidates must be able to work independently and have proven experience in supporting 3 attorneys efficiently.with the ability to work overtime when required.
Equal Opportunity Employer