Special Counsel has a Litigation Secretary job in Livingston, New Jersey, available with a law firm client. If you are an experienced legal professional with excellent administrative skills, we would love to see your resume today! Our client is an outstanding law firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting pleadings, answers, and discovery requests
- State and federal e-filing
- Maintaining the calendar and scheduling appointments
- Provide support for the billing process
- Opening new client matters and case files
Qualifications and Highlights:
- At least 2 years experience as a Litigation Secretary
- Excellent typing, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to handle an extremely busy and demanding role supporting multiple attorneys
- Must be extremely organized, proactive, and efficient.
If you would like to be considered for the Litigation Secretary job in Livingston, New Jersey, that Special Counsel has available, please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and/or consider other opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled