Are you an experienced litigation secretary interested in a direct hire opportunity in Phoenix? You will be responsible for calendaring; state and federal court filings and e-filings; drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; coordinating depositions, mediations, and interviews; attorney time entry using Carpe Diem; reporting CLE; making travel arrangements; etc. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as phone support, mail and e-mail dissemination, invoice/billing support, transcription, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and an effective multi-tasker.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a fast-paced firm
- Bachelors degree preferred
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and legal document formatting
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), document management system, Carpe Diem, and Concur
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great customer service skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are an experienced litigation secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to Phoenix@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.