Are you an experienced litigation secretary interested in a new opportunity in West Los Angeles? You will be responsible for calendaring using CompuLaw; state and federal court filings and e-filings; drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents (including TOCs and TOAs) and correspondence; trial prep; and other tasks as assigned. You may also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as phone support, scanning, mailings, billing support, time entry, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with superior writing and typing skills.
- 2+ years of litigation secretary experience
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and calendaring abilities
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), CompuLaw, and e-filing software
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation secretary who is interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.