Are you a legal secretary with personal injury litigation experience interested in a contract opportunity in Los Angeles, CA? In this role, you will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; performing legal research; assembling exhibits; coordinating depositions, mediations, and court appearances; assisting with client billing; calendaring; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with superior writing and typing skills.
- 2-4+ years of personal injury litigation secretary experience in a fast-paced firm
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and legal document formatting
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with impeccable grammar and spelling
If you are a qualified PI litigation secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.