Are you an experienced litigation secretary interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Cerritos, CA? You will support a busy firm, and you will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents, presentations, and correspondence; filing and e-filing in federal and state courts; calendaring; preparing pleadings and discovery binders; trial prep; coordinating depositions and meetings; and other tasks as assigned. You may also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as coordinating travel, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, billing and expense report support, and monitoring deadlines and schedules.
- 2 - 5+ years of recent litigation secretary experience
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- A thorough understanding of filing/e-filing procedures, calendaring, and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.