Are you a litigation secretary with heavy e-filing experience interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in San Diego, CA? We especially want to hear from you if you have corporate/transactional law and/or real estate legal secretary experience. You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents, presentations, and correspondence; filing and e-filing in federal and state courts; calendaring; preparing pleadings and discovery binders; docketing; trial prep; coordinating depositions and meetings; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as coordinating travel, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, billing and expense report support, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1 - 5+ years of recent litigation secretary experience, corporate/transactional law and/or real estate experience is a big plus
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and CompuLaw
- A thorough understanding of filing/e-filing procedures, calendaring, and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanDiego@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.