A Direct Hire Litigation Secretary job is available immediately in Downtown San Diego, CA through Special Counsel. Our client is a well-established firm and is seeking a proactive individual to join their team. If you have a minimum of three years of experience as an Litigation Secretary, then you might be the perfect candidate.
Direct Hire Litigation Secretary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide direct support to 3 to 4 Attorneys
- Prepare, format, edit, and review legal documents
- Manage calendars and travel arrangements for attorneys
- Handle filing of pleadings and discoveries
- Communicate and interface with clients
- Maintain expense reports
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of three years of experience
- Familiarity with E-Filing in both State and Federal Courts
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adhere to deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
If you are interested in the Direct Hire Litigation Secretary job in Downtown San Diego, California please apply below for immediate consideration. Please also visit specialcounsel.com for other career opportunities.