Are you an experienced litigation secretary interested in a full-time opportunity in an AmLaw 100 law firm in San Francisco? You will be responsible for calendaring using Outlook; state and federal court filings and e-filings; drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; coordinating depositions, mediations, and interviews; legal research; preparing pleadings and exhibits; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as phone support, scanning, mailings, invoice/billing/collections support, time entry, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with superior writing and typing skills.
- 3+ years of relevant legal secretary experience with a large law firm
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and calendaring abilities using Outlook
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and e-filing software
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
- Typing speed of 60wpm or greater required
If you are a qualified litigation secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.