Are you a litigation secretary interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in San Francisco, CA? We especially want to hear from you if you have experience in medical malpractice, personal injury, or products liability, and/or if you have experience working with medical records. You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents, presentations, and correspondence; filing and e-filing in federal and state courts; calendaring; preparing pleadings and discovery binders; docketing; trial prep; coordinating depositions and meetings; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of recent litigation secretary experience; medical malpractice, personal injury, and/or products liability experience is a huge plus, and/or if you have experience working with medical records
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and NetDocs
- A thorough understanding of filing/e-filing procedures, calendaring, and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today or submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.