Are you an experienced litigation secretary interested in a full-time opportunity in an AmLaw 100 law firm in San Francisco? You will be responsible for calendaring using Outlook; state and federal court filings and e-filings; drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; coordinating depositions, mediations, and interviews; legal research; preparing pleadings and exhibits; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as phone support, scanning, mailings, invoice/billing/collections support, time entry, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with superior writing and typing skills.
- 3+ years of relevant legal secretary experience with a large law firm; we especially want to hear from those with securities and white collar litigation experience
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and calendaring abilities using Outlook
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), Ework, and e-filing software
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
- Typing speed of 70wpm or greater required