Are you a Litigation Secretary/Executive Assistant interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Los Angeles, CA? You will also be responsible for drafting, formatting, editing, and redlining legal documents and correspondence, including briefs, pleadings, tables and authorities; processing new matter/client requests; calendaring; heavy state and federal court filings and e-filings; coordinating meetings; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as coordinating travel, scanning, distributing mail, billing and expense report support, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- At least five years of litigation secretary experience
- Strong computer proficiency required
- Thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, calendaring, and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified Litigation Secretary/Executive Assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format below.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.