Special Counsel is recruiting a Litigation Specialist for an east-side company for a 2 month temporary project. The Litigation Specialist will coordinate high quality and expeditious record collection efforts of high-priority cases, prepare client reports, fulfill client requests, and provide support with the legal aspects of case coordination. Ideal candidates have strong customer service skills, are very detail oriented and organized, work to create process improvements, and provide effective feedback to team members to improve outcomes.
- Paralegal, Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary or JD graduates are preferred backgrounds.
- Minimum of high school diploma (or equivalent) with 4 years’ experience in legal office required or 2-4 year degree in related field.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Internet research and intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience running various reports through systems/software programs
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written required.
- The ability to perform independently, be self-motivated, and collaborate with team members to accomplish goals
- Experience suggesting process improvements and providing feedback to team members for improved outcomes also required.
- Must have strong desire to learn and be flexible in perpetually changing environment.
Would you like to learn more about the Temporary Litigation Specialist Job that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Cleveland, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter @cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled