Are you an experienced Litigation Support Analyst interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity with a prominent law firm in San Francisco, CA? If so, Parker + Lynch Legal Tech has an exciting opportunity that we would like to discuss with you. Ideal candidates will have previous eDiscovery experience, working across EDRM in a law-firm or vendor environment. We are looking for someone who has a thorough understanding of best practices and has the ability to both provide project strategy and manage work processes for e-discovery projects. If you have strong technical experience with litigation support technologies such as Relativity, this may be an ideal position for you. This client offers a competitive compensation package, strong benefits, and a great working environment.
- 3+ years of eDiscovery/Litigation support experience
- BA/BS in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent work experience; JD is a plus
- Industry certifications preferred; RCA is a plus
- Strong technical skills with Relativity, Nuix, CaseSoft Suite, IPRO, LAW, Concordance, Summation, Catalyst, LiveNote, Trial Director, and/or Sanction preferred
- Superb time management skills and the ability to prioritize ever-shifting responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like the opportunity to work at an impressive and growing firm, please apply for this Litigation Support Analyst opportunity. To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.