Looking to go in-house? Looking to make the leap to another corporation? we have a Litigation Support Paralegal job in Tampa, Florida, just for you! we are seeking a paralegal with four or more years’ experience assisting attorneys primarily in connection with complex civil and commercial litigation. Our client is a respected national corporation seeking to add an experienced team member to their in-house legal department.
- Drafting answers, responses and objections to all forms of discovery (interrogatories, requests for production, requests for admissions, requests to inspect tangible items or to enter real property, etc.) and interacting with clients to ensure accurate and comprehensive information is obtained in all discovery and project related matters
- Be a liaison between the attorney and outside counsel, vendors, opposing counsel, and the Courts
- Maintaining and implementing litigation and general counsel management plans from inception to completion
- Gather documents from departments in response to discovery/public information act/project-related requests
- Conducting, preparing and organizing legal research, notes and legal documents, including pulling and citing legal reference materials, and assuring the accuracy of citations
- Four plus years’ experience in a law firm and/or with in-house counsel
- Experience with civil litigation required
- Associates degree or paralegal certification preferred
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
If this Litigation Paralegal job in Tampa, Florida sounds like a great fit for you, apply now by submitting your resume in Word format. To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled