Would you like to work on-site at a prominent Corporation in Atlanta? We have been asked to help find a talented Litigation Support Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong eDiscovery/Litigation Support experience, a thorough understanding of the procedural requirements for your projects and effective technical skills regarding e-discovery software.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of (5) five years experience in eDiscovery/Litigation Support.
- Law firm and Corporate legal environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of Relativity
- Excellent Communication Skills
Are you qualified for this Litigation Support Project Manager job in Atlanta? If so, please apply directly below. Visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to view additional opportunities throughout the country.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled