A Litigation Support Specialist Job available courtesy of Special Counsel in Chicago, Illinois. This role requires at least two years of relevant law firm experience. This is a great opportunity for a legal professional who is interested in an extremely hands on role at a dynamic and respected firm!
Litigation Support Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluates available litigation technology software solutions.
- Provide day to day support to attorneys, legal assistants and other support personnel regarding the litigation technology use needs.
- Identify and develop litigation technology skills for day-to-day applications
- Develop trial site template to assist attorneys, paralegals, and staff with preparation for trial.
- Assist case teams with trial preparation and hardware needs, and provide on-site and remote trial support as needed.
- Hardware setup for trials including: laptop, computers, desktop computers, printers, share drive configuration, projectors, and screens.
- Install and configure software as needed for users.
- Initiate and maintain national contracts and preferred pricing with select vendors for litigation services
- Provide onsite trial litigation services including trial presentation in the courtroom, trial coordination for all war room and courtroom needs, hiring of trial consultants
- Provide desk side software support for all levels of staff
- Hands on day-to-day activities in the creation and processing of data load files
- Have strong planning and coordinating experience
- Any other duties as assigned
- At least two years of relevant law firm experience litigation support experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate required
- Litigation support experience is a plus
If you are interested in learning more about the Litigation Support/Trial Coordinator Job available via Special Counsel in Chicago, Illinois, please apply below. Or, you may visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view additional opportunities. Please follow Special Counsel Chicago on Twitter @SCI_Chicago.