Special Counsel is currently recruiting for a Medical Malpractice Paralegal in the Richmond, VA area. This position requires at least 2 years of recent and related experience in a law firm setting. The role supports a team of successful partners and attorneys who value their support staff. The permanent salary is dependent on experience, and the benefits offered are top notch!
Medical Malpractice Paralegal Responsibilites:
- Draft legal documents relevant to all phases of litigation
- Review and summarize medical records
- Prepare subpoenas and Requests for Information
- Prepare exhibits for mediation and trial
- Prepare deposition notebooks
- 2 years of recent and related experience in a law firm
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this Medical Malpractice Paralegal job in the Richmond, VA area, apply today. Those applicants meeting the job requirements will be contacted to discuss next steps.