Special Counsel is seeking a Medical Malpractice/Insurance Defense Paralegal for an immediate opening at a top-notch law firm in Jacksonville, FL. If you have at least two years of medical malpractice/insurance defense experience and you are looking for a new opportunity – apply today by sending your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org! They offer a competitive compensation package and a great working environment.
- Preparing, revising and finalizing correspondence and legal documents/pleadings
- in Microsoft Word
- Filing pleadings through state and federal ePortals
- Managing attorney schedules
- Updating calendar with case related deadlines and upcoming events
- Interacting with clients
- Maintaining client files and entering information in the firm’s practice management program
- 2-3 years of medical malpractice/insurance defense experience
- Must be organized, detail oriented, capable of multi-tasking
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
Are you qualified for this Medical Malpractice/Insurance Defense position in Jacksonville, FL? If so, please apply directly below. Visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to view additional opportunities throughout the country.