Special Counsel has an immediate opening for a Medical Malpractice Paralegal job in Memphis, TN! If you have at least three years of medical malpractice experience, this could be a great opportunity for you! This firm is seeking to add a skilled and tech savvy paralegal to their growing team.
- Draft legal documents relevant for all phases of litigation
- Review and summarize medical records
- Prepare subpoenas and Requests for Information
- Prepare and execute required Efiling
- Prepare exhibits for mediation and trial
- Prepare deposition notebooks
- Utilize document management system
- 3+ years of litigation defense experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Paralegal Certificate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must take initiative and be a polished profession
This Medical Malpractice Litigation Paralegal job in Memphis is a great opportunity! Apply today using the below link so you don’t miss out! Please submit your resume in Word format. To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.