Special Counsel is seeking a Medical Malpractice Paralegal in Nashville, TN. Do you enjoy jumping in and helping where law firms would need you most? If you answered yes, then this may be the opportunity for you! The ideal candidate should exhibit a high attention to detail and be comfortable working in a past paced environment.
• 3+ years’ experience in medical malpractice litigation.
• Prior experience with medical records and medical summaries needed.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Mediation preparation and trial work.
• Solid understanding of Document Review.
• Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion.
Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records