Are you an efficient individual with the knack for producing high quality work? Do you have experience multitasking within a busy environment? If so, we would love to speak with you more about this fantastic employment opportunity!
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the firm’s attorneys
- Maintaining attorney calendars, including all appointments, court deadlines, meetings, and all necessary dates regarding pleadings
- Updating files and client profiles with necessary information
- Preparing expense reimbursement forms, submitting check requests, and handling most of the firm’s financial matters
- Proofreading documents and drafting correspondence
Qualifications are as follows:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an administrative assistance within a law firm, including significant litigation experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with ever-changing demands
Those who are hired will be offered a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Do not miss out on this opportunity to work alongside accomplished individuals in a downtown, Metro-accessible Washington, DC office. If you think you would be perfect for this position, please apply through the form below to get in touch with a recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled