Special Counsel is currently seeking Mortgage Quality Control Analyst (AML/KYC) for a long-term document review project in Orlando. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project.
Anticipated Start Date: 9/30/2020
Expected Duration: 6+ Months possible
Hour Requirement: 40 hour minimum per week
Pay: $25 an hour
Location: Remote and Maitland Office (must be able to go into office)
• Reviews files for loan legal documentation, title, compliance, credit, ability-to-repay, collateral value and other FHA, USDA or VA agency or Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac investor guidelines.
AML/ KYC experience required
• Re-underwrite the loans supporting the lending decision
• Perform Appraisal reviews and validate value to support the loan
• Review adherence to internal and external quality control procedures
• Ability to identify red-flags and / or fraud
• Identify defect trends and recommend corrective action
• Analyze review findings for trends and produce final quality control reports identifying root cause and make recommendations as to corrective action.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong understanding of mortgage lending underwriting and compliance issues
• Working knowledge of FHA, USDA, VA, FNMA & FHLMC quality control standards
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Meet established productivity and quality performance metrics
• Displays excellent time management, organization and problem-solving skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience working within various software tools such as OneNote, excel, Aces ARMCO and various LOS and document imaging systems.
• Establishes a comment to Customer service.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Residential mortgage regulation & compliance experience
• Strong AML and KYC experience required
• Experience within the Loan quality control re-verification process
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume in word format today.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records