Special Counsel is seeking a managing document review attorney in Nashville to start next week. Please see assignment details and requirements below.
- Start Date: Week of February 4, 2019
- Duration: Approximately one year
- Pay: $33/Hour
- Weekly Hours: Minimum 40 hours per week
- Bar: Must be actively licensed and in good-standing in Tennessee
- Location: client site in Nashville
- Requirements: Document review experience with Axcelerate platform and experience managing document review teams is a must
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming long-term opportunity in Nashville, please submit your resume in Word today to email@example.com and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled