Special Counsel is currently seeking a Azerbaijan native speaker for a translation opportunity. It is scheduled to start early next week. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume as soon as possible if you are available for this project.
- Start Date: Early week of March 25th
- Duration: 1-3 days
- Pay: Market Rate
- Location: Review center in Washington, DC in the 20006-area code or possibly remote
- Experience: Must be a native fluent speaker of the Azerbaijan language
- Must be able to translate documents that are in the Azerbaijan language for 1-3 days
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Azerbaijan translation opportunity don’t delay! Submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.comto review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled