Special Counsel is staffing a Japanese fluent document review project that is expected to start February 11th in New York. Please see details below for more information regarding this assignment.
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: Monday, Feb. 11th
- Approximate Duration: 6 months
- Bar Requirement: Must be admitted and in good standing to the NY Bar
- Hour Requirement: 40 hours a week
- Pay Rate: Market rate
- Location: New York
- Preferred Experience: Must be fluent in Japanese and also have 2nd level review and substantive litigation experience.
If you’d like to be considered for this Japanese Fluent Document Review Attorney job in New York , please submit your resume today to email@example.com and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled