Are you an experienced Office Administrator interested in a new opportunity in Charlotte, NC? If so, Special Counsel has the perfect job for you in an AmLaw firm!
- Advise and coach attorneys and staff on all office matters
- Interview applicants and on board new employees
- Handle HR issues for the firm
- Manage employee benefits
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of human resources experience
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified Office Administrator interested in stepping up your career today, please apply below. Visit www.specialcounsel.com to view our opportunities throughout the country.