An office assistant job in Raleigh, North Carolina is immediately available via Special Counsel. To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least one year of experience in a similar role with a law firm and excellent communication and organizational skills. If you enjoy working in a busy and collegial legal environment, this may be the position for you!
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Answer calls on a multi-line phone system professionally and courteously
- Manage back office duties
- Maintain office supplies
- Schedule conference rooms
- Manage faxes, copies, and office correspondence
- 1+ years of experience working in a similar law firm role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel
- Professional speaking voice and appearance
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Excellent references
If you are interested in this office assistant position in Raleigh, NC, then please submit your resume at Raleigh@specialcounsel.com, or via our website: specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled