Special Counsel is currently working with a great law firm in the downtown Pittsburgh area in need of an Oil and Gas Attorney for a contract assignment. This opportunity is anticipated to last at least 4 months, but could last much longer. This position offers competitive compensation, work-life balance, benefits and the possibility of some remote work.
- JD and active bar license, PA is preferred but not required
- At least 1 year of oil and gas title experience
- Experience drafting certified title opinions is strongly preferred, but not required
- Ability to meet strict deadlines; work efficiently
- Must be very detail oriented, highly organized and a self-starter
If you meet the above qualifications and would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Women.