Special Counsel is seeking a Paralegal or Attorney Contract Administrator for a temporary Remote project
Details and Requirements:
• Expected Start: Early October
• Expected Duration:2-3 months
• License or certificate Requirement: Active and in good standing within any U.S. state or D.C. if an Attorney, if Paralegal a paralegal Certificate is preferred.
• Hour requirement: 20 hours/week, would need to be able to work between the hours of 8-5PM PST
• Pay: $25/hr
• Location: Remote, work from home
• Required Experience: At least two years of experience with redlining contracts including SOW’s, NDA’s, and contract amendments
Support the client’s contracts lifecycle management team with the simple redlining and execution of SOW’s and basic business contracts and amendments. Business users will submit form contracts to the “inbox” and this person will be responsible for assessing and analyzing any requested changes, providing the appropriate redlining, or executing the agreement if there are no requested changes. May also be asked to review other low value contracts and amendments for standard language.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume in word format.
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered! - 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family! Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment. Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records