We are excited to be partnering with one of Portland’s most well-established and loved laws firms to help find their next experienced Corporate Paralegal. You are an ideal candidate if you have five years of recent Corporate/Transactional experience and have a strong eye for detail, professional communication skills. As the Corporate Paralegal, you will provide a wide-range legal support and work alongside a highly successful team. If you would like to be considered for this highly coveted opportunity, then please apply today!
Corporate Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain corporate records including formation documents, state filings, minute books and transaction documents
- Assist with legal entity creation, modification, and dissolution
- Assist with corporate document review and analysis
- Prepare a variety of documents, including certificates of incorporation/formation, merger and dissolution and other corporate filings, corporate resolutions, and UCC financing statements
- Coordinate due diligence for a variety of corporate transactions and prepare closing documents and binders.
- Update and maintain database
- Identify and analyze complex issues and problems and recommend and implement solutions
- Interact with clients in person and by email or phone as needed
- Coordinate, manage and follow through on projects, including following up with supervising attorneys ensure all projects are complete
- Over five years of recent Corporate Paralegal experience
- Ability to proofread material for contextual, grammatical, typographical or spelling errors
- Possess intermediate computer skills (MS Office Suite) and working knowledge of any document management system
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision and within a team
- Possess team-oriented mindset and strong work ethic
Are you interested in hearing more about this Corporate Paralegal job in Portland, OR? Then please click “apply” below. This position and other great employment opportunities are available on our Special Counsel website at http://www.specialcounsel.com; please check them out!