Do you want to work for a law firm with a great collaborative environment and excellent benefits? If so, we encourage you to apply! We have teamed up with a leading Pacific Northwest firm to find their next Paralegal (Estate Planning & Probate). The ideal candidate for this role will have at least three years of estate planning legal experience, knowledge of fiduciary income tax (federal and state) and be a proactive self-starter. As the Paralegal (Estate Planning & Probate), you will handle probate matters, administer trust-related matters and prepare documentation to transfer assets to trusts.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Paralegal (Estate Planning & Probate) Job Responsibilities:
- Drafting of petitions and pleadings, obtaining asset values and assist with distribution of assets
- Prepare initial notices and annual Trustee’s reports to beneficiaries
- Prepare deeds, schedules of assets and guardianship pleadings
- Prepare schedule of allocations to trusts, gift tax returns and inventories
- At least three years of experience with trusts, estate planning and/or probate law
- Bachelor’s degree or ABA Paralegal certification preferred
- Proactive self-starter with ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent writing and drafting skills
Are you interested in hearing more about this Paralegal (Estate Planning & Probate) job in Downtown Portland, OR? Then please click “apply” below. This position and other great employment opportunities are available on our Special Counsel website at http://www.specialcounsel.com; please check them out!