Are you a Paralegal professional looking to work with a family law firm that offers excellent benefits, team in Vancouver, WA? We have partnered with a smaller firm that is looking to bring on a Paralegal with family law experience. This is a tight knit firm with respect for each other and autonomy in your role. You are the ideal Paralegal (Family Law) candidate if you have at least two years of experience in family law, have excellent tenure in your current role and are familiar with preparing motions and settlement agreements. Compensation for this role is highly competitive. If this sounds like the role for you, we encourage you to apply today!
Paralegal (Family Law) Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with pleadings required for dissolution, paternity and restraining orders
- Prepare motions, financial disclosures, settlement agreements and additional correspondence
- Draft declarations, answer and propound discovery, draft settlement and trial briefs, analyze financial records, and navigate through the local rules of court while keeping on top of deadlines
- Intake new clients, prepare engagement letters, and manage retainers
- Two years of recent experience as a Paralegal is required (family law experience is preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Paralegal Certificate preferred.
- Experience with software systems
- Superb attention to detail
- Knowledge of family law rules of court and local rules and procedures for filing and lodging documents as well as filing deadlines is required
- Ability to prioritize with shifting demands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including impeccable proofreading skills
Are you interested in hearing more about this Paralegal (Family Law) job in Vancouver, WA? Then please click “apply” below. This position and other great employment opportunities are available on our Special Counsel website at http://www.specialcounsel.com; please check them out!