Have you recently graduated with your Paralegal Certificate or you have at least one year of paralegal or hybrid paralegal/legal assistant role? Perhaps you have several years of experience and love taking on contract assignments? Are you open to a contract role that will get you back to work quickly? We have partnered with a client in Beaverton, OR that is looking for several Paralegals for a long-term project. As a Paralegal, you will work on claims, correspondence, quality assurance and escalations to ensure the satisfaction of the goals and priorities. You will work within a team and be offered training and support to be successful in your job!
Your Job Responsibilities:
• Use software tools to access and review claim documents, enter claim decisions, and create escalations when needed
• Communicate with your team, management and clients
• Data entry and verification
• Draft claimant facing communications based on guidance and training provided
• Communicate directly with claimants or law firms by phone or email
• Verify and current data
• Obtain factual information from clients and third parties
• Review and analyze legal documents and records
• “Best in class” customer service for internal and external clients
One or more years of paralegal experience OR a Paralegal Certificate
Excellent customer service oriented communication skills
Analytical mind set and attention to detail
This job will start next week!
Contract role lasts from 4-12 months
Beaverton location with easy access to Hwy 26 and 217
Fun, upbeat, enjoyable team environment
Excellent multiple day training class when you start to set you up for success
Ability to increase your skills and professional experience
Are you interested in hearing more about this Contract Paralegal job in Beaverton, OR? Then click “apply” below. This position and other great employment opportunities are available on our Special Counsel website at http://www.specialcounsel.com; please check them out!