Special Counsel’s corporate client in Nashville, TN is seeking a Labor and Employment Paralegal to assist with internal employee matters. Do you enjoy working alongside attorneys on employment, labor and work-place related issues? Are you an innovative candidate who can work independently and with a team? If so, this may be the position for you.
• Assist attorneys with the preparation and filing of documents and responding/resolving employee complaints
• Perform legal research
• Draft correspondence to outside counsel, judges, administrative agencies etc.
• Gather Discovery
• Paralegal certificate preferred. Bachelor’s Degree a requirement
• Prior experience on defense side and labor/employment matters.
• Must exhibit a high degree of initiative in managing multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment, utilizing excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task. If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity in Nashville, TN please send your resume below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records