Are you a paralegal with at least three (3) years of corporate experience, supporting multiple attorneys, and want to work in a dynamic environment? Special Counsel now has a paralegal opportunity in Tampa, FL that could be what you’re looking for! This is an exciting opportunity to grow in the legal field.
- Supporting multiple attorneys, which includes preparing discovery, drafting petitions and affidavits, calendaring, assisting with depositions, and attending hearings
- Assisting, as needed, in other civil matters and office projects
- Administrative duties as may be assigned
- At least three (3) years of paralegal experience in drafting and preparing documents, scheduling appointments, managing a calendar, and e-filing pleadings with the court
- Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience navigating case management software and the ability to learn new software
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, opposing counsel, courts, and other agencies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on urgency
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- College degree and Paralegal Certificate preferred
Are you interested in applying for this Paralegal job in Tampa, Florida? If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the link below. To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.