Special Counsel is seeking a paralegal for one of the nation's largest law firms in Boca Raton. We are seeking a PCS Paralegal (Fiduciary Administrator) to assist with all aspects of estate administration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• preparing and filing probate and administration documents in Surrogate’s Court;
• collecting decedent’s assets and arranging for appraisals of real and personal property;
• marshalling and liquidating estate assets
• opening and maintaining bank and brokerage accounts;
• preparing and filing federal and state estate tax returns;
• assisting with estate tax audits;
• preparing cash reconciliations and proposed asset distributions;
• coordinating administration matters with clients and their advisors.
• Bachelor's degree combined with a minimum of five years’ law firm trust & estates experience preferably at a large law firm administering estates of high-net worth clients
• Accounting/finance background a plus
• Strong computer skills (excel proficient) required
• Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills are a must
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work in a very fast paced environment
• Must be available to expand schedule as needed
Interested?? Apply today to be considered for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records