Special Counsel is currently seeking a Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant or Paralegal for a full-time position with a well-established firm specializing in labor & employment. This is a contract or direct-hire opportunity to work with a successful and rapidly growing firm that is committed to providing a comfortable working environment which promotes teamwork and strong camaraderie.
The role entails a combination of paralegal and secretary duties, with a strong emphasis on the paralegal duties. Our ideal candidate is a team player, has strong communication skills, and is flexible working with various personalities.
If this is a position fits your interests and career background, please send your resume to email@example.com. Not exactly what you are looking for? Browse other available jobs in your area at the Special Counsel website.
• Assembles documents and exhibits for filings with the Secretary of State, tax authorities, courts or other governmental authorities and recordings, hearings, arbitrations, mediations, depositions or other engagements
• Prepares formation documents for corporations and limited liability and handles filing for entities.
• Prepares corporate minutes.
• Prepares and revises legal documents, correspondence, memoranda, filings and e-mails from written form as well as from transcription
• Gather and analyze state, county and other governmental authority filings and other documents from public records and/or data provided by clients
• High School Diploma
• Assembly and preparation of formal legal documents.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
• 2-3 years experience as a paralegal.
• Contract or Direct Hire
• Min: $70,000.00
• Max: $89,000.00
• Per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act the salary range for this position is $33.65 - $42.79 per hour depending on experience.
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and PTO.
• Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm (with flexibility)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records