In House Paralegal with strong finance background needed in Dallas area
Works closely with senior leadership, underwriting, account resolution, and sales in the interpretation and administration of various contracts, third party agreements, ancillary documents, legal communication. This includes but is not limited to:
red-line documents, review changes and make appropriate edits;
Subordination and Intercreditor Agreements;
to MCA lenders on company’s position;
client interviews to negotiate repayment plans, and draft forbearance agreements;
Buyout Agreements and Payoff letters to ensure the protections of Triumph;
and administer client bankruptcies with outside counsel;
and send legal packages to outside counsel;
ad hoc correspondence as needed; and
MSA’s and government contracts.
experience and education
· Paralegal certification, NALA preferred
· Minimum of 3 to 5+ years of paralegal experience with a focus in finance.
· Experience with the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) is a plus and strongly preferred.
skills and abilities Required
· Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with all levels of company management, internal customers and stakeholders, external customers, and outside counsel.
· Problem solving and decision-making skills are essential
· Demonstrate initiative and be able to work independently and as part of the team
· Strong work ethic and organizational skills
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Proficiency in DocuSign and Conga is a plus.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records