Are you an entertainment attorney with TV and feature film experience interested in a part-time contract job opportunity in Hollywood, CA? We especially want to hear from you if you have production and development experience in TV and/or animation. You will be responsible for drafting, negotiating, proofreading, and redlining agreements for production-related staff, actors, directors, and producers; coordinating approvals and signatures; and drafting and revising correspondence and e-mails; among other tasks. You will be working closely with talent representatives, outside counsel, internal staff, and more, so the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with great interpersonal skills.
- JD required; must be licensed and in good standing in CA
- 5+ years of entertainment law firm attorney experience; production and development experience in TV and/or animation is desired
- Strong computer skills (especially using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent oral advocate and written communication skills
- Self-starter and strong multi-tasker
If you are a qualified entertainment attorney interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.