Are you an experienced Patent Agent looking for a new opportunity? You may be exactly who our client is looking for!
Patent Agent Responsibilities
- Drafting, docketing, and maintaining U.S., PCT, and foreign patent applications and patents
- Filing U.S. patent applications with the USPTO’s electronic filing portal
- Preparing client and foreign associate correspondence, memorandum and other documents
- Reviewing documents for accuracy and completion
- Various other administrative duties as needed (docketing and sending reminders, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree required, specialized training in patent area preferred
- Project and process management skills a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint Knowledge
- Excellent references
- History of job stability
Would you like to learn more about this Patent Agent job in Raleigh, NC? Submit your resume below or email it to Raleigh@specialcounsel.com. You can also consider other opportunities that are currently available on the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled