Special Counsel is currently recruiting a full-time Intellectual Property Patent Docket Clerk for a Cincinnati law firm. The Docket Clerk will be responsible for reviewing, extracting salient information and inputting of that information from the USPTO and foreign and domestic incoming client-related communications into the firm’s docketing software on a daily basis.
- Candidate will be adaptable to specific docketing procedures as established by the firm and by firm clients.
- Applicant will be required to prepare and distribute docket reports and customized queries and maintain our docketing database.
- Must have overall knowledge and understanding of domestic and foreign procurement process for patents and will possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and have the ability to work independently, as well as being a team player.
- Strong computer skills are mandatory
- CPI web-based experience preferred
- Ability to search electronic databases including the USPTO, PAIR and WIPO
Would you like to learn more about the Intelelctual Property Patent Docket Clerk Job that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Cincinnati, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter @cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled