A Patent Prosecution Associate Attorney position in Chicago, IL is available with a well-known boutique, courtesy of Parker + Lynch Legal. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of prior patent prosecution related to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries.
- Preparing/prosecuting patent applications
- Managing global patent prosecution
- Conducting prior art searches and preparing Freedom-To-Operate and Non-Infringement opinions
- At least three years of law firm experience
- Licensed before the USPTO
- Excellent academic credentials, analytical and writing skills
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge global patent prosecution and Patent Office procedures
Would you like to learn more about the Patent Prosecution Associate Attorney position in Chicago? If so, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled